What is Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)?
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is a marketing optimization process that aims to get the desired actions from visitors – namely conversion. It is a must for your website especially if you don’t think you get desired conversion rates.
Why CRO Matters for Successful Marketing
It is simple. With a decent CRO strategy, you can enhance the user experience (UX). After all, whether or not you will have a great place in the industry or not. So, a good CRO result in the below;
- Better grasping of how your visitors behave. You can easily track and make adjustments based on how your visitors accomplish a given goal, such as reading a blog post or purchasing a product.
- Increased conversion rates. Enhancing your site also means your visitors will accomplish the given task in less amount of time. This way you will have fewer exit rates.
Furthermore, keep in mind that Popupsmart helps you with popups that will enhance your conversion rates. By using them, you can see the results with your own eyes.
Core Elements of CRO
CRO is a process that encapsulates more than one domain you have to consider. There are six important core elements of CRO. These are;
- Landing Page: This is where you make an impression on your visitors. If you have a crammed landing page, your visitors will almost every time exit your website. Instead, you can use a minimal, aesthetic design to keep them.
- Website Copy: Basically, a website copy consists of a headline and body content. By adjusting your format, style, and tone, you can intrigue your visitors to keep them on your website.
- Call-to-Action: A basic call-to-action (CTA) – meaning ask your visitors to take action – can improve your conversion rate more than you might think. For example, a CTA popup you implement can help you with this regard.
- Site structure: For anyone, reaching any given page must be easy. So, improving your site structure and navigation is of high importance.
- Forms: If you plan to ask your visitors to fill a form, you have to pay attention to few details. Your form must be precise and easy on the eye. If password creation is required, it should be easy to do. Google or Facebook SSO is also crucial to submit a form with only one click.
- Page speed: No one wants to wait! Even a small enhancement to page speed can create a huge difference in exit rates.