Lead marketing, or lead generation marketing, is the process of attracting potential customers and then being able to convert them into buyers.
The first necessity to establish a relationship with potential customers is to encourage them to share their personal data.
Examples of ways to obtain leads are:
- Downloading an e-book in exchange of contact information,
- Subscribing to your business' newsletter, or
- Signing up for a high-quality webinar.
The challenge in lead marketing is to attract the attention of potential customers and to obtain their trust. This is why most of the companies use several channels to handle this challenge;
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Advertising
- Social Media
- Landing Pages
- Banner Advertising
- Online Public Relations
- Trade Shows
- High-quality Content