Can’t turn your site traffic into sales?
Your customers abandoning their carts?
Make potential customers notice special offers.
Struggling to collect form submissions?
Let them call you directly via popups.
Having trouble growing your email list?
Choose your offer and let the game begin.
Make sure important news unmissed.
Keep visitors & customers on your site longer.
Can’t draw attention to your surveys?
Grow social media followers and likes!
If you don't want to bombard your visitors with a popup the second they visit your webpage, the "after X seconds" trigger is here to save you. (Though it is entirely up to you.)
1. Once you reach the third step (Target section) on your Popupsmart's popup builder, click on "Visitor Behavior.” Then, select After X Seconds from the opening modal.
2. Next, click on the Add button to proceed to trigger settings.
3. Set the timing in terms of seconds as you like. This value determines after how many seconds you will trigger the popup. We recommend 5-10 seconds.
4. You can add multiple time values by clicking on the Add button to trigger the campaign more than once. Finally, click the Save button to save the changes before you close the modal.
5. Now you can complete the remaining settings of your campaign and Save it to publish it later or Save & Publish it to set it live right now. Remember to check the campaign status from your Popupsmart Dashboard.
If the status is on, it means the popup shows on your website or vice-versa. So, congrats, your campaign is set to trigger after X seconds!
Important: Optionally, for more precise targeting, make sure your popup triggers don’t conflict with each other. For example, if you set your exit-intent rigger to work independently from any other targeting, your popup will show on exit-intent without waiting After X Seconds.