After-scroll is a behavioral technology that triggers a popup campaign once the user scrolls a certain percentage or pixel of a webpage.
It is designed to help you show campaigns to the users who showed enough interest in the page to scroll down.
More segmented audience = More high-quality leads
Popupsmart already has ready-to-convert popup templates that are precisely targeted for your business goals. Still, you have the ability to tweak them to your liking or create a one from stratch by choosing a blank template.
Follow the steps below to set up the after-scroll trigger for your next Popupsmart campaign from scratch:
1. Log in to your Popupsmart Dashboard. Click "Edit campaign" or create a new one by clicking "New Campaign".
2. On the popup builder screen, navigate to the “Segment” section and click “Edit Segment.” (If it’s a new campaign, click the two circular arrows to choose a predefined segment or create one from scratch in “My Segment.”)
3. Click “Add user behavior targeting” to see all behavioral triggers available.
4. Click the “Add” button next to “After Scrolling x%”.
5. Next, select "Percent" or "Pixels".
6. Enter the value on the "Value" field.
For example, if the "Percent" option is selected, you can enter a value such as 20. This will trigger the popup after the users scroll 20% of the page.
7. You can continue with the “Publish” step if all is done, where you’ll see the Targeting Summary.
❗️Note: After publishing your campaign, you can also click “Debug” on the “Publish” step to see if there are any issues with any of the triggers.
You can use Debug to understand which of these targeting is working correctly on your website.
Need a hand? Contact Popupsmart!