Popupsmart provides seamless integration with SendinBlue. It is quite simple to connect Popupsmart to your SendinBlue email list. Follow this step by step guide to learn how to connect Popupsmart with SendinBlue.
1. Log in to your SendinBlue account.
2. Click on the menu on the top right corner and select "SMTP & API".
3. Click on "Create a New API Key".
4. Name and generate your API Key.
5. Copy the generated API key.
6. Go to your Popupsmart dashboard. After creating your popup, scroll down to "All Integrations" on the "Publish" step of the popup builder. Click on SendinBlue.
7. Write the name and paste the copied API key.
8. Select your SendinBlue email list that you want to connect to your subscription popup. Select field, then save and close.
Your subscription popup is now ready to convert passive visitors into leads and send them right into your SendinBlue email list.
Do you have further questions about SendinBlue integration with Popupsmart? Mail Us!