Can’t turn your site traffic into sales?
Your customers abandoning their carts?
Make potential customers notice special offers.
Need to increase sales on Shopify?
Struggling to collect form submissions?
Let them call you directly via popups.
Having trouble growing your email list?
Choose your offer and let the game begin.
Make sure important news unmissed.
Keep visitors & customers on your site longer.
Can’t draw attention to your surveys?
Grow social media followers and likes!
Popupsmart offers seamless integration with your SendGrid email marketing service provider. Follow our guide below to easily connect your SendGrid account with Popupsmart.
1. Log in to your SendGrid account.
2. Click on the "Settings" at the end of the menu on the left. Select "API Keys".
3. "Create API Key". Write a name for the key and select one of the permission options. Then, click on "Create & View" to access your API key.
4. Copy the created API key.
5. Go to your Popupsmart dashboard. After creating your popup, continue with the "Publish" step of the popup builder. Scroll down to "All Integrations" and select SendGrid.
6. Enter the name and paste the API key.
7. Select the SendGrid list you want to connect your popup form, then select field name. Save and close.
That's it! Now you can enjoy gathering new email leads with your smart popup while they automatically enroll in your SendGrid subscriber list.
Have further questions about SendGrid integration with Popupsmart? Contact Us!