Popupsmart brings an easier way to grow your Hubspot lists; Hubspot popups. By following the step by step guide on how to integrate Popupsmart popup builder with Hubspot, you will be able to acquire new leads with smart popups, and they will be automatically added to your Hubspot list.
1. Create a Popupsmart account or log in to Popupsmart.
Learn how to set up Popupsmart.
2. Create a new popup on the dashboard.
3. Customize your popup, set up its display options, and targeting settings.
Click to find out how to customize your popup.
4. Go to “Publish” and click on Integrations. Then, select Hubspot to add integration.
5. Log in to your Hubspot account.
6. Go to the settings by clicking the settings icon from the top bar.
7. Click on Integrations and select API Key.
8. Create a new API Key.”
9. Copy the provided API Key and go back to the popup builder.
10. Give a name to your integration that you will remember. Paste the copied API key into the API box. Then, select the Hubspot list you want your popup to connect to.
11. Fill out the rest of the required fields. Remember to turn the status toggle on.
12. Save & Close. Now your Popup is ready to publish.
Do you have further questions about Hubspot integration with Popupsmart? Mail Us!