Klaviyo provides a default popup form builder, but it is too basic and insufficient for effective popup campaigns and to see solid results. There is an easier and more advanced way to create email popups, add them to your website, and gain new subscribers: Popupsmart.
Popupsmart popup builder supports Klaviyo integration that you can do effortlessly to create Klaviyo popups just in a few minutes. Follow the step by step guide below to learn how.
1. Register to Popupsmart/Log in.
2. Create a new campaign.
Learn the basics of creating your first popup.
3. Customize your popup, set up its display, and targeting options. Go to the “Publish” step.
Click to find out how to customize your popup.
4. Click on “Integrations” and select Klaviyo to add the integration.
Looking for other Popupsmart integrations? Click here.
5. Log in to your Klaviyo account on another tab.
6. Go to your “Account” by clicking on your profile from the right top corner and selecting Account from the drop-down menu.
7. Click on “Settings” and select “API Keys” from the drop-down menu.
8. Create an API key and copy it.
9. Return to Popupsmart popup builder. Give this integration a name to remember and paste the copied API key into the API box.
10. Select a Klaviyo email list and a field name.
11. Set the status toggle on. Then, you can save & close. Publish your popup when it is completely ready or you can save it as a draft without turning the campaign status on.
Do you have further questions about Klaviyo integration with Popupsmart? Mail Us!