Can’t turn your site traffic into sales?
Your customers abandoning their carts?
Make potential customers notice special offers.
Need to increase sales on Shopify?
Struggling to collect form submissions?
Let them call you directly via popups.
Having trouble growing your email list?
Choose your offer and let the game begin.
Make sure important news unmissed.
Keep visitors & customers on your site longer.
Can’t draw attention to your surveys?
Grow social media followers and likes!
If you would like to use Customer.io for automated SMS and email marketing and looking for a simple way to grow your list, a Customer.io popup is what you need. Popupsmart popup builder can seamlessly integrate with Customer.io and allow site owners to create Customer.io popups in just a few minutes.
Below, you will find detailed, step by step Popupsmart - Customer.io integration instruction and learn how to create a Customer.io popup easily.
1. Register to Popupsmart/Log in.
2. Create a new popup.
Click here for a guide on creating your first popup.
3. Give your campaign a name & choose a domain.
4. Customize your popup, set up the display settings, and go to “Publish.”
5. Click on “Integrations” and select Customer.io.
6. Login to your Customer.io account.
7. Go to Account Settings.
8. Click on “API Credentials.”
9. Copy the API Key.
10. Go back to Popupsmart and paste the copied API key into the API box.
11. Copy the Site ID from Customer.io.
12. Paste it into the Site Id box on the popup builder.
13. Give your campaign a name, turn the status toggle on, and fill out the remaining fields.
14. Save & publish your Customer.io Popup.
Do you have further questions about customer.io integration with Popupsmart? Mail Us!