Did you know that you can easily connect Popupsmart with Zapier? You can effortlessly transfer the gathered data from your popup campaigns to other applications via Zapier.
Follow this guide to connect your Popupsmart account as the trigger for your Zap.
1. Log in to your Zapier account.
2. Search for Popupsmart under "Connect this app..."
3. Then add the app you want to connect your Popupsmart account with to create a workflow.
Here's an example of a workflow in which we connected Popupsmart with Google Sheets. You will need to select commands for "When this happens...' and 'then do this!' fields.
We configured these fields as to when a visitor provides new form data via our popup campaign, a spreadsheet row will be automatically created on Google Sheets with this data.
4. Once you configured the workflow, click on "Use Zap".
This will open the Zapier API key access window.
5. Log in to your Popupsmart account. After creating your popup, go to the "Publish" step on the popup builder.
6. Scroll down to "All Integrations" and click on Zapier.
7. Copy the provided token to your clipboard.
8. Open back the Zapier API key access window and paste the token.
9. Choose a popup campaign to connect it with the app you have selected.
10. Test and save your Zap.
All set! Now you know how to connect your Popupsmart account with other apps by choosing from more than 1,000 options via Zapier.
For instance, you can connect your popup campaigns to SMS integration apps to automatically send an SMS to users who provide their email addresses.
Still have additional questions about connecting Popupsmart with Zapier? Contact Us!