Do you wonder how to create a popup without plugin in Word Press? Then the bit of information is exactly what you are looking for!
WordPress plugins might be problematic in terms of sustainability of your webpage additions and security of your website. Furthermore, they have an adverse impact on website speed. Therefore, we do not recommend you to use a Word Press plugin for attaining a simple popup service.
You can freely have popups in your website with a single line of code through popupsmart. How? Here is the way requiring 5-minute efforts!
1. “Create a New Popup”
Do not forget to enter your campaign name and your website URL.
2. “Select Your Business Objective”: Grow Your Email List, Show Up Notifications, Get Cookie Consent, Increase Phone Calls, Promote Your Products, Collect Form Submission
3. Design your popup via Popupsmart's Smart Editor.
4. Determine display options on how your popup should appear.
5. "Integrate" your popup with MailChimp, Zapier or connect to a webhook.
6. “Save and Publish” your popup campaign
7. Copy the popup code for Wordpress to your clipboard.
Go to the “Appearance” section of your Word Press account.
Then, reach to “Theme Header” code page which is below “Theme Files” on the right side of the page.
Placement of the code matters! You need to paste it to before closing "head" tag.
That’s it. Now, you know how to create a popup in WordPress without plugin and with popupsmart.
I hope this article would be beneficial during website design and creating new campaigns to increase your conversions. Happy marketing!