Do you want to add popup windows on your WordPress site without any plugins?
You do not need any plugin because through this simple code, you can easily create a popup on your website in Wordpress.
WordPress plugins might be problematic in terms of the sustainability of your webpage additions and security of your website.
Furthermore, they have an adverse impact on website speed.
Therefore, why you would deal with a plugin when you can easily set your popup without any plugins?
You can freely have popups in your website with a single line of code by using Popupsmart, an easy to use popup builder.
How? Here is how and it only requires 5-minutes of efforts!
First, create your free account with Popupsmart.
1. After you sign up, you'll land on your dashboard. Firstly, let's add our website by clicking on your profile and choosing "Websites."
2. Then, continue with "New website" button.
3. Enter your website URL, and save it.
4. Your website will appear as "Unverified." Click on "Unverified" to see your embed code.
5. Then, copy the embed code to the clipboard and navigate to your Wordpress website's Admin panel and navigate to "Appearance". Click "Theme File Editor."
6. Check your theme and click on the "Footer."
7. Then, add your embed code before the < /body > tag.
8. Don't forget to update your file.
The placement of the code matters! You need to paste it to before closing the "body" tag.
9. Go back to your Popupsmart dashboard. And click "Verify".
When you click that, it will direct you to your WP website. If you see the little modal pops up on the screen that says "Popupsmart installation verified." then it means you are good to go!
Here is how a verified website looks on your Popupsmart website's page:
Enjoy your popup! 🚀
You know how to create a popup in WordPress without plugins and by using Popupsmart instead!
I hope this article is beneficial for you during your website design and helps you create new campaigns to increase your conversions. Happy marketing!
You may also like;