Do you wonder how to create a popup without plugin in Word Press? Then the bit of information is exactly what you are looking for!
WordPress plugins might be problematic in terms of sustainability of your webpage additions and security of your website. Furthermore, they have an adverse impact on website speed. Therefore, we do not recommend you to use a Word Press plugin for attaining a simple popup service.
You can freely have popups in your website with a single line of code through popupsmart. How? Here is the way requiring 5-minute efforts!
1. “Create a New Popup”
2. “Select Your Business Objective”: Increase E-commerce Conversion, Grow Your Mailing List, Guide Your Visitors, Increase Phone Calls, or All Popups
3. “Select Your Device Preference”: Desktop, Mobile, or Desktop & Mobile
4. “Select Your Popup Type”: Light Popup, or Slidebar Popup
5. “Choose a Template”: Designed Templates, Blank Templates, or All Templates
6. “Save and Customize” your popup campaign
After producing a popup design and customizing it in accordance with your business goals, do not forget to enter your campaign name and your website URL.
7. Activate the publish mode and copy the code to your clipboard.
Placement of the code matters! You need to paste it to before closing "head" tag.
That’s it. Now, you know how to create a popup in WordPress without plugin and with popupsmart.
I hope this article would be beneficial during website design and creating new campaigns to increase your conversions. Happy marketing!