Do you ever wonder how to create a popup without using plugins in Word Press? If yes, then this bit of information is exactly what you are looking for!
WordPress plugins might be problematic in terms of the sustainability of your webpage additions and security of your website. Furthermore, they have an adverse impact on website speed. Therefore, we do not recommend that you use a Word Press plugin for attaining a simple popup service.
You can freely have popups in your website with a single line of code by using popupsmart. How? Here is how and it only requires 5-minutes of efforts!
1. “Create a New Popup”
Do not forget to enter your campaign name and your website URL.
2. “Select Your Business Objective”: Grow Your Email List, Show Up Notifications, Get Cookie Consent, Increase Phone Calls, Promote Your Products, Collect Form Submission
3. Design your popup via Popupsmart's Smart Editor.
4. Determine display options on how your popup should appear.
5. "Integrate" your popup with MailChimp, Zapier or connect to a webhook.
6. “Save and Publish” your popup campaign
7. Copy the popup code for Wordpress to your clipboard.
Go to the “Appearance” section of your Word Press account.
Then, reach the “Theme Header” code page which is below “Theme Files” on the right side of the page.
The placement of the code matters! You need to paste it to before closing the "head" tag.
That’s it. Now, you know how to create a popup in WordPress without plugins and by using popupsmart instead.
I hope this article is beneficial for you during your website design and helps you create new campaigns to increase your conversions. Happy marketing!
You may also like;