Would you like to grow your email list, retain card abandoning visitors, and collect feedback for your Shopify store?
Popups are not irritating with Popupsmart but rather a better way of doubling sales conversions.
It is possible to build a popup for your Shopify store without any coding knowledge. All you need to do is to customize a conversion-ready popup template in 5 minutes with Popupsmart.
You can use our advanced segmentation system to target the right type of customer group for your business.You can read our blog post about best shopify popup apps.
Moreover, you can present the popup campaign at the right time to increase the possibility of sales conversions thanks to our smart display options.
In the popup builder, there is an Analytics Tab for you to instantly measure the performance of your popup campaign and track whether it complies with your business goals or not.
2. Click on Create a New Popup to start building your Shopify popup.
See our documentation if you are creating your first popup.
3. Pick your business objective. Give your campaign a name and select the domain you will add the popup.
5. Go to the third step to set up your Shopify popup’s display and targeting settings.
6. Proceed to the 4th step and copy the given embed code.
7. Open a different tab on your browser and log in to your Shopify admin panel
8. Click on Online Store and then select Themes. Click on the Actions button of your live theme.
9. Select Edit Code from the dropdown menu.
10. Type “Theme.liquid” in the search box and click on the result.
11. Find the closing of your <body> tags. Paste the copied Popupsmart embed code just before the closing of the <body> tags.
12. Save the changes before closing the code editor.
13. Go back to the popup builder and Save & Publish your popup.
Still have questions? Contact us, and we will gladly help you.