How to Use Shopify Audience Targeting?
Utilizing Shopify Audience Targeting, you have the seamless ability to convey customized messages to the appropriate users, leveraging their dynamic properties while they browse your website.
By leveraging Shopify Audience Targeting, you can effectively target users for various campaigns, including discount offers, free shipping promotions, lead collection initiatives, and important announcements. You have the flexibility to target users:
- who has a specific registered address,
- whose cart total is more than 100 USD,
- who has a specific product in their cart,
- who has logged in, etc.
With Shopify Audience Targeting, you unlock the ability to create hyper-personalized marketing campaigns that significantly enhance the customer experience and drive conversions.
🔔 Important: To use Shopify Audience Targeting, your website should be built with Shopify.
To make the most of Shopify Audience Targeting within Popupsmart, follow these steps:
1. On the popup builder screen, navigate to the “Segment” section and click click “Add audience targeting” under "Audience".
2. Click on “Add” next to “Shopify Targeting”.
3. Select either Hide Popup or Show Popup from the dropdown menu to determine the popup's behavior based on the selected targeting criteria. Then, from the Select Property dropdown, click on the property you want to use and select an operator for your property. Refer to the targeting dictionary to find descriptions of targeting and to see the use cases.
- Bear in mind that the hide property will override the show property for Shopify targeting.
- Hide cluster targetings operate with an AND logic between each other.
- Show cluster targetings also operate with an AND logic between each other.
4. Add property and value pairs to create highly personalized targetings.
Once you have successfully added Shopify properties to your campaign, you are ready to witness increased conversions and round-the-clock lead collection.