It has never been simpler to generate new leads and increase your sales, engagement, and email subscribers. Create a simple and impressive Wix popup with Popupsmart and start skyrocketing your conversion rates!
Wix is a cloud-based web development platform. Website designers love Wix because it requires zero development knowledge. It allows all types of businesses to build a professional website without any external resources.
Popupsmart's popup editor is easy-to-use, which means you do not need to be a designer to create conversion-driven popup campaigns for your e-business.
We also offer lots of advanced features, like different targeting options, for you to work with a better popup builder.
Popupsmart integrates with your Wix website flawlessly. You can display smart Wix popups on your website without running into any code or design-related errors.
With Popupsmart, you can personalize your Wix popup just as you like with over 35 fully customizable popup templates.
You can build your popups simply in only 5 minutes with ready-made popup templates and the drag and drop feature.
Popupsmart is not only better in design options but also advanced in its targeting system. You can easily convert your passive browsers into customers or subscribers and make them take the desired action with audience targeting.
What are these smart targeting options? Some of these are device-based targeting, geo-located targeting, in-activity sensor, traffic source targeting, exit-intent triggers, scroll triggers, and so on.
You can ask for assistance via live chat on our website and our digital specialists will contact you in 5 minutes.
During the working hours, contact requests are usually processed in 5 minutes. Out of the working hours, we will contact you in 2 hours at most.
You can contact us via our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Popupsmart’s popup designs are fully compliant with Google’s requirements. So, you can safely grow your website with SEO-friendly popups.
Moreover, you can easily comply with GDPR, CCPA rules, and e-Privacy regulations with Popupsmart’s ready-made cookie consent popups by asking your visitors’ permission.
Popupsmart operates on the powerful and reliable AWS Server (Amazon Web Service). This is why, with 99.9% uptime, Popupsmart does not encounter any crashed server errors.
Promote Your Products
You can display your on-demand products at the right time to the right customers with conversion-ready popups. Effortlessly reduce cart abandonment and increase sales by making targeted visitors to take the desired action via smart targeting options.Grow Your Email List
Popupsmart is the simplest and most effective solution to grow your email list in a short time. Display stunning email popups on your website and gather new high-quality subscribers.
Popupsmart’s advanced targeting and segmentation systems make it easier to target your visitors and increase your conversion rate.
You can offer giveaways or discount codes on your email popup to encourage even more visitors to subscribe to your email list.Increase Phone Calls
You can increase your phone call traffic effortlessly by displaying Popupsmart’s phone call popups on your website. Popupsmart’s mobile-compliant popups help you convert traditional-minded customers into online shopping.
Simply enable instant calls, offer ‘call me back’ option, or present a WhatsApp chatbox to increase your traffic through beautifully designed popups.Show Up Notifications
Popupsmart’s eye-catching notification popups allow you to easily notify your visitors. You can announce important dates, sales, events, and newly launched products via impressively designed popups.Collect Form Submission
Encourageyour visitors to provide data with Popupsmart’s form submission popups. You can make an incentive on your form submission popup such as a discount code to collect more customer information.
You may use the gather customer data to personalize user experience and thus increase conversion rates.Comply Cookie Laws
You can simply ask your customers’ permission and avoid e-Privacy violation fines up to €20 M by presenting a law-compliant cookie consent popup on your website.
Popupsmart’s ready-made cookie consent popups enable you to comply with e-Privacy regulations and improve the trust relationship between you and your visitors.
Most of the popup plugins in the market lack regular maintenance and have security issues. You do not need to install any plugins or extensions to display conversion-driven popups on your website.
You do not need to be a developer or designer to create attractive popups! Anyone can build eye-catching popups with Popupsmart because it does not require any coding knowledge.
The only code related step is pasting one-line embed code to your website’s template file which is quite simple.
Still not sure to choose Popupsmart as your popup builder service? Why not give it a try?
You can create popups for free until your website reaches 10.000 page-views. Once your trial quota is full, you may select a suitable price plan for your business objectives.
Select an annual plan to save 2 months of a popup service fee!
The following article with exhibitory images explains how to create a Wix popup via Popupsmart or the Wix Editor.
Now, let's have a look at how to create a smart popup in Wix via Popupsmart's builder;
2. Confirm your email address by clicking the link on the confirmation email that you have received.
If you have already joined the Popupsmart family, please ignore the above two steps and continue with the below steps.
3. Log in to your Popupsmart account.
4. To create your first popup, install the embed code between header tags of your websites. Moreover, you can add the embed code easily via Google Tag Manager.
This is a one-time necessity, so you can use the same embed code for all your websites as well as all your future popup campaigns.
5. Click "Create a New Popup" on your Popupsmart account dashboard.
6. Select a business objective for your popup campaign. Design options may alter to create an optimized popup design according to your business objective.
7. Edit the properties of your popup design, such as form fields, font options, adding buttons, display effects, and display sounds via "Design Tab."
8. Through the "Display Tab", determine when you want to show popups to visitors and to which audience group you want to show your popup campaigns.
10. Observe the number of popup impressions, popup displays, actual conversions, and your campaign’s conversion rates instantly. Additionally, you can easily measure the effectiveness of your popup campaign thanks to our Popup ROI Calculator.
11. After you have completed the editing process, go to "Publish Tab" and turn on Status toggle. Then, through the ‘Platform’ section, choose "Any Website" and copy the provided code to your clipboard.
12. Log in to your Wix website admin panel.
13. Go to "Settings", which is on the left navigation bar of your admin dashboard.
14. Click the "Tracking & Analytics Tab" under "Advanced Settings."
15. Click "+ New Tool" and select "Custom."
16. Paste your popup code to the box that appeared.
17. Click on "Save."
Now it is time for you to lay down and enjoy boosting your sales with Popupsmart's conversion-ready popups!
Note that embedding a third-party code feature is only available for sites with a connected domain and premium members only.
Now, let's have a look at how to create a popup in Wix via the Wix Editor;
1. Log in to your Wix website admin panel.
2. Click add on the left side of the Editor.
3. Pick a lightbox from the Editor, and select a lightbox category.
4. Then, customize it according to your business objectives. You can add text, change the background, color, image, and video of your popup.
5. Change the position of your Lightbox via Lightbox Layouts.
6. Add an overlay by clicking somewhere outside the lightbox and then change overlay background easily.
7. Decide on the lightbox display option and timing via clicking on the settings icon.
8. Lastly, exit lightbox mode and preview your campaign.
If the popup display is as you wish, you are ready to go! Furthermore, after completing the popup edition and publishing it, you can also make quick changes to your popup campaigns via Wix Editor.
I hope this guide on how to create a popup in Wix would be useful for you to build high converting popups and boost your sales!
In case you may want to take a look at how to add popups via different website builders, I also left links below for all;