Would you like to find a shortcut to growing your e-commerce business? You can easily grow your website with a Weebly popup created via Popupsmart.
Weebly is a free website builder that allows you to build your website quickly and with ease. It is a top-rated platform and has more than 12 million registered users for one simple reason – Weebly is free and easy to use.
Popupsmart's popup editor is also easy-to-use, which means you do not need to be a designer to create conversion-driven popup campaigns for e-businesses.
We also offer lots of advanced features such as different targeting options for you to work with a better popup builder.
Lots of webmasters have already chosen Popupsmart to have high converting popups on their Weebly websites. Guess what? They have maximized their e-commerce conversions relatively. This could be you!
With over 35 fully customizable popup template options, you are free to get as creative as you like.
Popupsmart provides not only beautifully designed popups, but also advanced targeting options.
Smartly target your customers with advanced features such as in-activity sensors, traffic source targeting, geo-located targeting, device-based targeting, scroll triggers, and more.
You cannot be sure of the safety and maintenance of most popup plugins or extensions in the market since they are not checked regularly.
You can be 100% sure about the safety and maintenance of Popupsmart. Start using a better popup service without installing any plugins or extensions!
Just sign up for Popupsmart to experience a cost-effective popup service provider.
Creating stunning popups has never been easier! You can build your popup in 5 minutes without coding.
Anyone can have conversion-ready popups on their websites with Popupsmart’s ready-made popup templates and easy-to-use popup editor.
The only code-related step is to add the provided one-line code to your website’s header sections. That will be enough to drive conversions with your smart popups.
Popupsmart makes sure you get the best popup experience by running on the steadfast AWS server (Amazon Web Service).
With 99.9% uptime, there is no place to crashed server errors on Popupsmart.
Popupsmart operates on your website without making any decrease in your website speed.
You will convert customers with charming popups while your website loads at a high speed.
How do we do that? Popupsmart runs on your website with a one-line code which is only 97 KB in total to give you a better popup experience.
Popupsmart’s popup designs meet all the requirements of Google and the GDPR rules.
This is how we provide smart popups without any decrease in your website’s SEO performance.
Furthermore, you can easily ensure your website’s compliance with CCPA, GDPR rules, and e-Privacy regulations by displaying Popupsmart’s law-compliant cookie consent popups.
Do you need support? Access to our digital specialists via live chat on our website in 5 minutes during the working hours.
Out of our working hours, we will be there to assist you in 2 hours at most.
You can also request assistance via our email [email protected].
Get your free Popupsmart trial today and use it until your website reaches 5.000 page-views.
Let us find you a suitable price plan to keep growing your business with attractive popups, once your free trial is over.
Select an annual plan to save 2 months of a popup service fee!
Once you successfully create an account for free and select a business objective, you will have access to stylish popup templates. Then, choose and personalize your popup.
Complete the Weebly integration by copying and pasting the provided embed code to your Weebly website’s header sections.
That is all to display a smart Weebly popup on your website via Popupsmart!
Yes! You can effortlessly grow your email list with Popupsmart. Select your campaign goal as ‘Grow Your Email List’ and create your subscription popup.
Convert passive leads into high-quality subscribers by presenting a subscription popup to targeted visitors.
Popupsmart’s advanced targeting options will keep your customers away from distractions and make them take the desired action.
Exactly! You can drive more sales with Popupsmart’s stunning popups. Select ‘Promote Your Products’ as your campaign goal to reach business objective-specific popup templates.
Promote your products in an effective way to targeted visitors with Popupsmart’s advanced targeting and segmentation systems.
You can offer giveaways or discounts on your popups to encourage customers to purchase your products./p>
Anyone who would like to boost their Weebly website’s conversion rate and increase their return on investment should use Weebly popups created via Popupsmart.
Enjoy an easy way to gather email leads, promote your products, display cookie consent and phone call popup, show notifications, and collect submission forms with a better popup service.
No, you do not need to install any plugins to create a Weebly popup with Popupsmart.
It is enough to sign up and then you can begin building outstanding popups.
Yes, you can easily boost your phone call traffic with a Weebly popup created via Popupsmart.
Choose ‘Increase Phone Calls’ as your business objective and build a charming popup.
You can enable instant calls, present a WhatsApp chatbox, or offer ‘call me back’ chance to your customers with Popupsmart’s mobile compliant popups.
No, Popupsmart’s popups do not affect SEO. Popupsmart makes your website’s performance its priority.
This is why all our popup designs are SEO-friendly and comply with the requirements of Google.
The following article with exhibitory images explains how to add a popup to Weebly via Popupsmart or the Weebly popup applications.
Now, let's have a look at how to create a smart popup in Wix via Popupsmart's builder;
2. Confirm your email address by clicking the link on the confirmation email that you have received.
If you have already joined the Popupsmart family, please ignore the above two steps and continue with the following steps.
3. Log in to your Popupsmart account.
4. To create your first popup, install the embed code between the header tags of your website(s). Moreover, you can add the embed code easily via the Google Tag Manager.
This is a one-time necessity and you can use the same embed code for all your websites as well as all your future popup campaigns.
5. Click "Create a New Popup" on your Popupsmart account dashboard.
6. Select a business objective for your popup campaign. Design options may be altered to create an optimized popup design according to your business objective.
7. Edit the properties of your popup design, such as form fields, font options, buttons, and display effects via the "Design Tab."
10. Observe the number of popup impressions, popup displays, actual conversions, and your campaign’s conversion rates instantly. Additionally, you can easily measure the effectiveness of your popup campaign thanks to our Popup ROI Calculator.
11. After you have completed the editing process, go to the "Publish Tab" and turn on Status toggle. Then, through the ‘Platform’ section, choose "Any Website" and copy the provided code to your clipboard.
12. Log in to your Weebly website admin panel.
23. Go to the "Theme" tab to access the "Edit Website Code" settings.
24. Click on "Edit Website Code."
25. Paste the popup code on your clipboard before closing the head tags in your website source code and Save it.
Now it is time for you to lay back and enjoy boosting your sales with Popupsmart's conversion-ready popups!
Now, let's have a look at how to create a popup in Weebly via the Wix Editor;
1. Log in to your Weebly website admin panel.
2. Go to the Apps section to choose a popup provider because Weebly does not have a popup builder in its editor. Moreover, most of the popup applications are for premium members or charge additional prices.
3. Search for keywords such as "popup" or "popup builder" to find a popup provider within the applications.
4. Select one popup builder from the applications list and integrate it into your Weebly store account.
5. Create your popup campaign on the application page, which opens when you successfully connect the popup app with your Weebly store.
6. Select a readymade popup template from the pop-up app.
7. Edit the content of your popup campaign.
8. Edit the display options, popup entrance, and exit settings of your popup campaign.
9. Lastly, edit the design options to customize your popup campaign according to your digital marketing goals in the campaign.
11. Copy the popup code to your clipboard.
12. Go to the "Theme" tab to reach the "Edit Website Code" settings.
13. Click on "Edit Website Code."
14. Paste the popup code on your clipboard before closing the head tags in your website source code and Save it.
I hope this guide on how to create a popup in Weebly proves useful to you for building high converting popups and boosting your sales!
In case you want to take a look at how to add popups via different website builders, the following links should help you out: