Webflow is a web-based drag and drop tool for building responsive websites without any coding knowledge. In other words, it is an application allowing you to accomplish all aspects of web development. It is why Webflow is so loved by lots of website owners!
Furthermore, Popupsmart's popup editor is easy-to-use, which means you do not need to be a designer in order to create conversion-driven popup campaigns for e-business.
We also offer lots of advanced features like different targeting options, for you to work with a better popup builder.
The following article with exhibitory images explains how to create a Webflow popup via Popupsmart or via the Webflow Panel.
Now, let's have a look at how to create a smart popup in Webflow via Popupsmart's builder;
2. Log in to your Popupsmart account.
3. To create your first popup, install the embed code between header tags of your websites. Moreover, you can have the embed code on your website easily via Google Tag Manager.
This is a one-time necessity, so you can use the same embed code for all your websites as well as all your future popup campaigns.
4. Click on "Create a New Popup" on your Popupsmart account dashboard.
5. Select a business objective for your popup campaign. Design options may differ for creating an optimized popup design according to your business objective.
6. Edit the properties of your popup design, such as form fields, font options, adding buttons, display effects, and display sounds via "Design Tab."
8. Through the "Display Tab", determine when you want to show popups to visitors and to which audience group you want to show your popup campaigns.
10. Observe the number of popup impressions, popup displays, actual conversions, and your campaign’s conversion rates instantly via "Analytics" Tab. Additionally, you can easily measure the effectiveness of your popup campaign thanks to our Popup ROI Calculator.
11. After you have completed the editing process, go to "Publish Tab" and turn on Status toggle. Then, through the ‘Platform’ section, choose "Any Website" and copy the provided code to your clipboard.
12. Log in to your Webflow website admin panel.
13. Click "Custom Code" on your dasboard's context menu.
14. Paste the popup code on your clipboard on
15. Then, click on "Save Changes."
If you would like to add your popup to just one page, switch to Designer mode.
Click on "Pages" and write the name of the page that you wish to display your popup on.
Scroll down and reach to "Inside Head Tag" under the "Custom Code" addition option.
Lastly, save changes and control if the popup is appearing properly.
Then, it is time for you to grab a cup of coffee and enjoy maximizing your sales with Popupsmart's conversion-ready popups!
Note that to add a custom code to your website, you need to have a paid site plan or upgrade your account plan.
I would like to have a look at how to create a popup in Webflow via design tab.
Well, it is a bit complicated process; therefore, the best thing to do is recommend you a video so that you can follow the each step carefully;
I hope this guide on how to make a popup in Webflow would be useful for you to create high converting popups and maximize your sales!
In case you may want to take a look at how to add popups using different website builders, check the articles below;