Wix is a cloud-based web development platform. Website designers love Wix because it requires zero development knowledge. It allows all types of businesses to build a pro website without any external resources.
Popupsmart's popup editor is easy-to-use, which means you do not need to be a designer in order to create conversion-driven popup campaigns for e-business.
We also offer lots of advanced features like different targeting options, for you to work with a better popup builder.
The following article with exhibitory images explains how to create a Wix popup via Popupsmart or via the Wix Editor.
Now, let's have a look at how to create a smart popup in Wix via Popupsmart's builder;
2. Confirm your email address by clicking the link on the confirmation email that you have received.
If you have already joined the Popupsmart family, please ignore the above two steps and continue with the below steps.
3. Log in to your Popupsmart account.
4. To create your first popup, install the embed code between header tags of your websites. Moreover, you can add the embed code easily via Google Tag Manager.
This is a one-time necessity, so you can use the same embed code for all your websites as well as all your future popup campaigns.
5. Click "Create a New Popup" on your Popupsmart account dashboard.
6. Select a business objective for your popup campaign. Design options may alter to create an optimized popup design according to your business objective.
7. Edit the properties of your popup design, such as form fields, font options, adding buttons, display effects, and display sounds via "Design Tab."
8. Through the "Display Tab", determine when you want to show popups to visitors and to which audience group you want to show your popup campaigns.
10. Observe the number of popup impressions, popup displays, actual conversions, and your campaign’s conversion rates instantly. Additionally, you can easily measure the effectiveness of your popup campaign thanks to our Popup ROI Calculator.
11. After you have completed the editing process, go to "Publish Tab" and turn on Status toggle. Then, through the ‘Platform’ section, choose "Any Website" and copy the provided code to your clipboard.
12. Log in to your Wix website admin panel.
13. Go to "Settings", which is on the left navigation bar of your admin dashboard.
14. Click the "Tracking & Analytics Tab" under "Advanced Settings."
15. Click "+ New Tool" and select "Custom."
16. Paste your popup code to the box that appeared.
17. Click on "Save."
Now it is time for you to lay down and enjoy boosting your sales with Popupsmart's conversion-ready popups!
Note that embedding a third-party code feature is only available for sites with a connected domain and for premium members only.
Now, let's have a look at how to create a popup in Wix via the Wix Editor;
1. Log in to your Wix website admin panel.
2. Click add on the left side of the Editor.
3. Pick a lightbox from the Editor, and select a lightbox category.
4. Then, customize it according to your business objectives. You can add text, change the background, color, image, and video of your popup.
5. Change the position of your Lightbox via Lightbox Layouts.
6. Add an overlay by clicking somewhere outside the lightbox and then change overlay background easily.
7. Decide on the lightbox display option and timing via clicking on the settings icon.
8. Lastly, exit lightbox mode and preview your campaign.
If the popup display is as you wish, you are ready to go! Furthermore, after completing the popup edition and publishing it, you can also make quick changes to your popup campaigns via Wix Editor.
I hope this guide on how to create a popup in Wix would be useful for you to build high converting popups and boost your sales!
In case you may want to take a look at how to add popups via different website builders, I also left links below for all;